Manager Jobs at Planet Games
- Founded in 1991 from a market stall in St. Nicholas Market in Bristol
- As of 2013 we have 11 stores around the South West and more planned
- Selling both new and preowned items, we offer cash or trade for games, consoles, dvds, gadgets, laptops and much more!
- We are passionate about our products, our customers, and our staff.
- You have a love of games and gadgets and keep up to date with the latest product news and releases.
- You are a competent retail manager and leader, able to get the best out of your staff, your customers and your stock
- You love working with and helping your customers, able to create a knowledgeable and exciting environment for them to shop in
- You are reliable, pro-active and able to support your company
- You are willing to put forward new ideas to enhance our business model
- You are able to deal with complaints professionally, using your great communication skills to turn them into positive experiences
and points to build on.
As part of the role you will:
- Price up, test and buy in items for either cash or trade
- Train and support your staff
- Assist and report to your Area Manager
- Receive on-the-job training continually and support from all departments
- Ensure that our customer experience is unique
- Assist customers in finding what they need and answering their queries
- Ensure your store appearance and operation is kept to the highest standards
How to apply:
Download application form here and send it on to our head office at:
Planet Games And Gadgets
C/O Head Office
4 Stony Street
We will get in contact with you as soon as we possibly can.
If you are unable to print a copy of our application form please visit your local store and they will be happy to print it for you. Out stores page can be found here…